I use a LowePro CompuTrekker AW Plus II bag. It is easily the best bag I've ever had.
Starting at the top left corner and going down and around...
- 18-55mm kit lens
- Rain cover
- 50mm f/1.8 lens w/ lens cloth
- 28mm f/2.8 lens w/ lens cloth
- SB 600 flash and Polorizing filter
- Nikon D300s Body with grip
- BlackRapid R-Strap. RS-5 It carries an extra D300 battery as well as all of my Lexar memory cards
- On the camera is the 35mm f/1.8 lens.
- 2x PocketWizard Transievers
- Portable USB HDD - Right now it's a 250gb Seagate. It will soon be a 500gb Seagate
- 70-200mm f/2.8 VR II lens
- A spare pair of socks. Gotta have 'em
- Backup Camera Body is my Nikon D300 that recently had its shutter replaced to the tune of nearly $500
- Spare D300 battery
- A third PocketWizard Transiever
In the top pockets I have a notebook, zipties, and a bunch of spare Mini and Micro USB cables for HDDs/cameras/phones/ etc. I also carry a card reader, nail clippers, my old media pass and a flashlight. You never know.
When I'm traveling, I put a spare shirt and pants on top of everything and my laptop goes in the bottom. Fully loaded it's about 55 LBS.
I'm traveling back to Flagstaff tomorrow - I'll probably do a post about my new workflow when I get settled, along with whatever photos I take on the drive back.
See ya around...