I'm not sure if you've heard of Help Portrait. If you've been around this blog a while, chances are you have.
If not, check this out:
Now that you've got a basic clue, let's talk about what is going on in Flagstaff, AZ this year.
Here's a list of people I need on the day of the event, December 4th.
1) Photographers. We have room for eight photographers in the studio, plus a two outside.
2) Runners. I need three people who can run around all day. Going to to store, picking up food, guiding the participants around.
3) Greeters. Three people to run the front table.
4) Post Production/Printing. Two people who can run the printers at our on-site lab.
5) Hair/Makeup artists. It would be great to give hair and makeup styling to our participants!
That's a minimum of 18 volunteers.
Of course, a lot needs to happen before then.
1) MARKETING. We need to get the word out to the Flagstaff community about what we are doing. All our efforts may be great, but they mean a lot less if we don't have people to photograph.
We need to figure out how we're going to guide people to the studio where we are shooting.
We need posters, signs, flyers etc to get the word out
We need people with contacts! If you can help us inform people, I want to hear from you!
2) PLANNING. I need help getting things together. The logistics of an event like this are time consuming.
If you think you can help in ANY way, please please please let me know! I would love to have your help!
As things get moving, I will post with progress reports and the areas we still need help with.