Here's another set of shots from my 2 megapixel camera phone. As always these get more photoshop treatment than the majority of my photos.
My process for camera phone images:
1) Select the pictures that don't totally suck
2) Pull the non-sucky pictures straight into PS
3) Double the resolution (From native 72dpi to 150)
4) Run the Noise reduction filter at least once.
5) Play around in the filter gallery until I find something that doesn't hurt to look at
6) Play with curves, levels, saturation until the image looks passable
7) (optional) Run the Noise reduction filter again
8) Crop as needed
9) Post to blog
That's how it goes.
I am now back in Flagstaff, AZ for school. I'll be back at NAU starting Monday where I shoot sports for the university, am a photo editor for the school newspaper, and am double majoring in Marketing and Photography.
That's all for now!